Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Full-Service injection mold company is currently looking for a Custodian to join their team!
Full Service injection mold company is currently hiring a custodian to their team. This company services military, medical and automotive industries which are all essential employers and offer employment security.
- Performs all cleaning duties for the Granite State Plastics building including cleaning and disinfecting restrooms, vacuuming and spot cleaning carpets, sweeping steps, washing windows and woodwork, dusting, washing and waxing floors, collecting and dumping trash in garbage dumpsters daily, keeping parking lot free of debris
- General building maintenance
- Responds to emergency building needs such as, water leaks, and/or plumbing issues.
- Notifies Warehouse Manager of all needed repairs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Cleaning and maintaining outside grounds
- Assist with Special Events and building projects.
- Help promote a safe work environment within the organization.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a custodian role within a manufacturing plant or associated industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience as custodian, janitor or in a similar role
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment and appliances
- Familiarity with basic landscaping and handyman practices
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities on the fly.
- Good verbal skills. Can communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision with a focus on meeting customer requirements in a timely manner.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs frequently.
1st Shift Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm and the pay is $14/hr
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.