Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
Type: Part Time
A great facility in the Exeter area is looking to have a Part-Time Custodian join their team. If you know how important it is to have a clean and well-maintained environment for members this is the job for you.
Responsibilities of Custodian:
- Maintains the inventory of custodial/maintenance supplies and equipment.
- Cleans and preserves designated spaces, equipment, etc. in the building.
- Performs minor maintenance and repairs such as a light bulb or switch plate replacement.
- Maintains building and facilities
- Performs all other duties, which may be assigned by the supervising administrator or Day-Time Custodian
- Responsible for accurate, complete Maintenance Department logs and records.
- Follows all Association and departmental safety procedures and resolves staff and member safety issues that arise within the standards set by the branch/ and Association.
Qualifications for the Custodian position:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to read and follow instructions
The pay is $12.50/hour and the part-time working schedule is Monday through Friday 6 pm-11 pm or 7 pm – 12 am.
Job Location: Exeter, NH
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 40142.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.