Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Contoocook, Hopkinton, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A precision sheet metal fabrication and CNC machining company is hiring a Deburrer in Contoocook, NH. Don’t worry if you do not have previous experience, because if you’re willing to learn, they will train you. This is a great full-time opportunity at a family-owned company!
Responsibilities of the Deburrer
- Prepare machinery for deburring, making adjustments as needed
- Use grinding tools to trim off extra elements on oversized parts
- Sharpen corners or edges, buff down flat surfaces for proper fit, and polish finished pieces to adequate shine
- Once adjustments are made, recheck work for accuracy of specifications
- Use cutting tools, hand sanders, and other manual equipment to fine-tune finished pieces
- Lift and set equipment in the proper position to perform necessary adjustments, securing equipment and placing products in clamps or other devices as required
Qualifications of the Deburrer
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced environment
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Good attendance
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
This Deburrer position works Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Second shift is also available from 3:00pm-11:30pm if that works best for your schedule! Pay depends on experience, starting at $15/hour.
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Concord@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.225.7300.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.