Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you’re looking for a full-time, first-shift opportunity with Fridays off, then don’t miss this Deburring Operator role at a metal finishing company in Rochester, NH. You’ll help produce parts for businesses in the medical, defense, aerospace, and other specialized industries. The ideal candidate is a team player with some deburring experience.
Responsibilities of the Deburring Operator
- Deburr and round edges of machined surfaces
- Use magnifying lenses, microscopes, and deburring tools
- Inspect work for quality
- Keep pace with production schedule
- Perform additional related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Deburring Operator
- Minimum one year of deburring experience
- Comfortable with industrial machinery, magnifying lenses, and microscopes
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to stand/walk throughout shift
Hours are Monday through Thursday, 5:30am-4:00pm. This could lead to a long-term opportunity with benefits including health, dental, PTO/holiday and a retirement plan. Apply today for this Deburring Operator position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.