If you have strong attention to detail and a commitment to customer service, then consider this Delivery Dispatcher role at a heating service provider. You’ll support delivery drivers and customers in this small, casual office located in West Lebanon, NH. This is a great full-time opportunity at a company that has been in business for over 100 years!
Responsibilities of the Delivery Dispatcher
- Courteously answer the phone and record customer orders and information and/or resolve problems
- Proactively communicate with customers regarding delivery issues or after-hours delivery requests
- Act as the primary communication line with all drivers and customer service representatives
- Monitor driver progress in completing routes and ensure that drivers stay on track/route
- Assign same-day deliveries to the appropriate driver for routing efficiency
- Review customer account information for accuracy
- Forecast daily and weekly demand based on weather, degree day accumulation, and direction on degree day pull
- Review logs and update accounts for forecasting accuracy
- Seek to improve key metrics including throughput, delivery defects, and safety
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Delivery Dispatcher
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in a dispatch environment with computerized dispatch technology is preferred
- Office/customer service experience
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical, planning, and scheduling skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to remain focused on detailed work and meet deadlines
Current, off-season hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. During the busy season, you’ll also work Saturdays as overtime. Pay is $20/hour. Apply today for this Delivery Dispatcher opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.