If you are skilled in administrative support and financial/accounting activities, then don’t miss this Department Coordinator opportunity in Hanover, NH! You’ll work full-time hours on a hybrid basis to provide high-level executive support for this busy office’s fundraising department.
Responsibilities of the Department Coordinator
- Schedule meetings, coordinate events, and assist with executive travel preparation
- Help manage budget business transactions and year-end projections for department programs
- Communicate directly with volunteers, donors, staff, and board members
- Gather data and prepare reports, correspondence, presentations, and meeting minutes
- Perform additional administrative support activities as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Department Coordinator
- Five years of office experience with high degree of autonomy; academic setting desirable
- Budget management or accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- High level of initiative and attention to detail, with ability to maintain flexibility and work independently in a changing, fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FileMaker, and other database management software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Discretion and confidentiality with donor-related and personnel manners
- Ability to understand and implement complex scheduling
- Commitment to diversity and to serving the needs of a diverse population
The Department Coordinator works Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, and attends events outside of business hours occasionally. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.