Join a global company as a Design Engineer! An aerosol valve manufacturer is seeking a skilled individual to design and develop production assembly equipment at their facility in Manchester, NH. This is an excellent direct-hire role with comprehensive benefits!
Responsibilities of the Design Engineer
- Create conceptual layouts of production assembly equipment
- Create engineering drawings from conceptual machine layouts
- Design pneumatic control systems
- Process engineering change orders for existing equipment
- Assemble prototypes
- Troubleshoot/debug equipment
- Provide technical support services to production departments and in other facilities
- Select and specify mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic products and components for use in production assembly equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Design Engineer
- College degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of 5 years prior design engineering experience required
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
We look forward to hearing from you about this Design Engineer opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.