Director of Quality
Director of Quality
Specialty: Engineering, Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A growing manufacturer is seeking a hands-on Director of Quality to champion company-wide quality improvement efforts at their facility in Amherst, NH. This full-time, direct-hire role offers a comprehensive benefits package and a 9/80 schedule with every other Friday off!
Responsibilities of the Director of Quality
- Monitor, maintain, and improve all quality systems to ensure adherence to AS9100 standards
- Check product conformance to customer prints, specs, work orders, and engineering criteria
- Foster customer relationships that provide basis for understanding requirements and resolution
- Coordinate the corrective and preventive action program in QMS, ensuring timely closure of all issues
- Manage quality department personnel
- Focus on cost reductions and continuous improvement initiatives
- Handle numerous, everchanging priorities and multiple project requirements simultaneously
Qualifications of the Director of Quality
- Strong quality background and 10+ years of experience in a quality manager or supervisor capacity
- Strong background in rubber or plastics
- BS degree preferred
- Must be thoroughly familiar with and capable of preparing PPAP, FAIR, etc.; conversant in the various methodologies of each, such as FMEA, Control Plans, Capability Studies, SPC, etc.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with AS9100 standards as well as aerospace requirements
- Team player with excellent customer service, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Salary for this Director of Quality role is commensurate with experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.