Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Londonderry, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A busy transportation company is hiring a Dockworker to join their team in Londonderry, NH. The ideal candidate is a skilled forklift operator who enjoys working at a fast pace. If that sounds like you, here is a great opportunity to work for a company that provides a positive, collaborative environment!
Responsibilities of the Dockworker
- Carefully and efficiently load and unload deliveries on the loading dock
- Maneuver safely through tight spaces to load trucks and make sure deliveries go out promptly
- Keep up with the pace of outgoing orders
Qualifications of the Dockworker
- 1+ years experience working on a busy loading dock
- Forklift experience required, ideally on dock but warehouse experience accepted
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work safely at a fast pace in tight quarters
- Must be reliable
- High school diploma or GED
Hours are 3:00pm-12:00am Monday through Friday for this second shift position. Pay is $18/hour. This position has the possibility of becoming a direct hire for the right candidate. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.