Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A sheet metal fabrication and CNC machining company is seeking a Driver/Material Handler to deliver products for their Contoocook, NH facility. No CDL is needed! This is a direct hire role with advancement opportunities and fantastic benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, 401(k) matching, PTO, employee assistance program, and more!
Responsibilities of the Driver/Material Handler
- Plan and complete an efficient delivery and pick up route for the day
- Load delivery vehicle with parcels
- Deliver parcels to correct addresses, obtaining signatures and proof of receipt when necessary
- Pick up parcels along the scheduled route, including items to be returned, company orders, and other items as requested
- Maintain basic records of mileage and deliveries made
- Ensure that delivery vehicle receives basic service according to maintenance schedule; report larger service needs and mechanical issues to supervisor
- Assist with general warehouse duties when delivery route is completed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Driver/Material Handler
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to utilize navigation tools (GPS, apps, physical maps, etc.)
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Professional, courteous demeanor
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
Hours are Monday through Friday, 12:00pm-8:00pm. Apply today to join this successful, fast-growing business as a Driver/Material Handler!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.