Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you’re looking for an exciting, first-shift opportunity, then consider joining a growing business as an E-Commerce Shipper/Receiver at their Dover, NH distribution facility! You’ll stay busy in this important role as you help move data and freight in an accurate and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction. Experience with e-commerce (online shipping) is required.
Responsibilities of the E-Commerce Shipper/Receiver
- Process inbound orders and prepare pick tickets and shipping labels
- Assist in loading, unloading, picking, and fulfilling orders
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment, and follow all company policies and procedures
- Use freight handling equipment in a safe and correct manner
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications of the E-Commerce Shipper/Receiver
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Shopify and ShipStation is preferred but not mandatory
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with e-commerce
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $17-$18/hour. If you’d like to join the team at a company committed to delivering premium, environmentally sustainable products, apply today for this E-Commerce Shipper/Receiver position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.