Speciality: Nonprofit, View All Jobs
Location: Nashua, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group has partnered with a non-profit organization to identify talent as an Education Assistant. The position will assist and facilitate educational lessons for children ages 5-12. The Education Assistant will help with homework and parent communication. The candidate must have excellent relationship building abilities and be able to thrive in active environments.
- Experience working with children ages 5-12 years old preferred.
- Applicants must be a minimum of 16 years old.
- Must be able to relate well to parents and children.
- Must be able to communicate clearly.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Must have a caring and nurturing demeanor.
- Must be able to engage, direct, and oversee up to 15 children at any given time.
- Promote positively by being a team player and positive role model
- Assist children in remote learning, Social Emotional Learning and other enrichment activities
- Ensure safety of the children
- Actively participate in games and activities to keep children engaged and in high spirits
- Provide homework help daily
- Follow protocol for correcting unwanted behavior
- Communicate with parents daily about kids involvement
- Perform other duties as requested by the site director
- Position hours are 8:00am-5:30pm Monday through Friday. This is a direct hire position until children return to school Monday through Friday.
- Background check required
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or visit www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.