Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Amesbury, MA, USA
Type: Full Time
Electrical Assembler ($2,000 Hiring Bonus!!!)
A world leader of climate solutions is now hiring 2nd shift Electrical Assemblers to join their dynamic team in Amesbury, MA! This company services a variety of industries that require temperature controls to successfully run their businesses. In this role, you will assemble various electrical and electromechanical assemblies according to schematic diagrams, specs, and applicable regulatory codes.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Assembler
- Complete layout and construction of various product assemblies according to blueprints, schematic diagrams, or specs
- Size wiring, contacts, circuit protection, conduit, junctions, and other components according to NEC code requirements and design specs
- Handwork and diagnose improper mechanical assemblies and take steps necessary to correct issues
- Perform quality assurance inspections and report results
Qualifications of the Electrical Assembler
- Must be experienced using a variety of tools including hand tools, power tools, and pneumatic tools
- Skilled and experienced with reading circuit diagrams and schematics, ladder logic diagram, and layout drawings
- Experienced with electrical theory and practice as applied for the operation of such components as electric motors, motor starters, contractors, control relays, time delay relays, circuit breakers, fusing, PLCs, fluid flow and temperature sensors, and other related electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical components
- Ability to troubleshoot circuits and devices and recommend changes or improvements
- Ability to obtain a forklift license
- Ability to learn how to properly handle overhead cranes safely
- Familiar with Lean concepts
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willing to work long hours, overtime, and weekend as required
- Effective team player
This is a direct-hire opportunity offering an excellent benefits package including medical & dental insurance, 401K program, gym reimbursement, education reimbursement, profit sharing, and much more.
Hours are Monday-Thursday; 4:00 pm-2:30 am with some flexibility when OT is required. The starting pay for this shift is $23-25.30/hour, which includes an hourly rate plus a 2nd shift differential.
The company is offering a special $2,000 hiring bonus! Apply today and be eligible for this great offer!
To apply for the electrical assembler, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.