Speciality: Engineering, View All Jobs
Location: Nashua, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A leading manufacturer in Nashua, NH seeks an Electrical Engineer to assist the company due to rapid growth and expansion. In business for over 20 years, this company prides itself on manufacturing high-quality products quickly and efficiently and providing a high level of technical support to their customers.
Under the guidance of the VP of Operations, the Electrical Engineer is responsible for implementing electrical safety standards, and programming ladder logic on Allen Bradley PLC and Allen Bradley HMI.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
- Design electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for a variety of different purposes.
- Design control apparatus and equipment while determining test methods and procedures.
- Develop applications of controls, instruments, and systems for new commercial, domestic, and industrial uses.
- Ensure that customer specifications are being met with manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing.
- Troubleshoot and coordinate the operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of pneumatic components. (valves, actuators)
- Ability to understand and draft electrical schematics using CAD program.
- Control system and machine design using AC & DC circuits, Low & High voltage, Analog & Digital I/O.
- Design control panels, including layout, fabrication, and wiring.
- Make suggestions for process improvements as necessary.
Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have 3+ years experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Familiarity with various sensors including pressure, photoelectric, proximity, and conductivity.
- Ability to troubleshoot AC and DC circuits.
- Have a working knowledge of 3-phase power distribution, components, and circuits.
- Proficient at PLC programming (Allen Bradley and EZAutomation)
- Familiarity with resistive electrical heating and related circuits.
- Knowledge of electromechanical and solid-state application relays.
This is a full time, direct hire position that works Monday – Friday. The position offers excellent benefits and opportunities to work with all departments of a manufacturing company.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-766.4909 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.