Location: Warner, NH, USA
Join a company that is a world leader in design and manufacturing, using innovative designs to give customers the best experience possible. Our client in the greater Concord area is seeking an Electrical Engineer to grow their team.
The Electrical Engineer will observe current product line and make suggestions for process improvement, including implementing new technologies, or updating current processes and procedures.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
- Work closely with colleagues from other engineering disciplines to design, develop, and troubleshoot electronic circuits and components.
- Create complete systems by combining software, hardware, and firmware components.
- Evaluate existing processes and procedures to make production line manufacturing more efficient.
- Work with management overcome issues on the production line.
Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering and 2+ years experience
- Experience designing digital and analog circuits
- Experience with microcontrollers, C, assembly language programming, common communication protocols, and software design tools
- Team player who is also able to work well independently
- Strong ability to prioritize, multitask, and problem solve
This is a full time, direct hire position offering a competitive salary and career growth opportunities.
To apply for this position, please email your resume, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.