Speciality: Engineering, View All Jobs
Location: Sanford, ME, USA
Type: Full Time
Our client, a stable, well-established company in Southern Maine, is seeking an Electrical Engineer. PLC programming experience is a must, as well as a BS in electrical engineering. Apply today for this opportunity with an industry pioneer in the production of reliable laboratory equipment!
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer
- Research, design, and implement projects based on reliability, manufacturability, and cost-effectiveness
- Prepare product documentation, including electrical schematics and specs for outsourcing related parts and components
- Create and review drawings and diagrams for manufacturing/assembly
- Prepare cost evaluations for management and for obtaining required Standard Agency approvals
- Provide electrical/electronic support by analyzing electrical problems and answering questions for other departments and customers
- Prepare and issue ECR/ECN for product improvements
- Use Lean tools to enhance project development and timelines
- Design electrical wiring and schematics
Qualification of the Electrical Engineer
- B.S. in electrical engineering
- PLC programming experience required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Competent with basic test and measurement equipment
This is a great immediate opportunity for an Electrical Engineer in the Southern Maine area!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.