Location: Concord, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join a solid family manufacturing business in Central NH. This a great opportunity for a recent college graduate or experienced professional to work with a stable company that’s been in business over 50 years.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer:
- Designing power supplies based on requirements.
- Compile lists of items that must be purchased per job
- Write basic assembly instructions and guides.
- Utilize Solidworks or AutoCAD to design and evaluate electrical systems, power supplies, products, components to local safety regulations with possible additional designs for UL, CE, CSA, and other regulatory systems.
- Configure and test electrical systems prior to shipment .
- Assist mechanical engineers by verifying wiring diagrams and ensuring appropriate wiring and power ratings in the system.
- Ability to work independently and with others effectively to create a complete system.
- Creates clear and concise wiring diagrams, part layouts, and assembly instructions.
Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer:
- Ability to layout electronic systems (schematic and PCB layout, board and system level electrical work)
- CAD software: Solidworks or AutoCAD. Solidworks Electrical experience preferred.
- Ability to configure and test electrical controllers (such as Omega CN9600 or Eurotherm 2404)
- Familiarity with the National Electric Code and designing power supplies for large systems
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- BSEE preferred, min. AA EE; recent Electrical Engineering graduates are encouraged to apply!
- 0-5 years of work related experience
Competitive salary with good benefits package!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.