If you’d like a new opportunity in a flexible, creative, fast-paced environment, then consider this direct-hire Electrical Engineer role. You’ll work a hybrid schedule, with at least 2 days per week onsite at our client’s Amesbury, MA facility. The ideal candidate is self-driven and detail-oriented with advanced knowledge of circuitry and electrical design.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer
- Perform PLC Programming and Electrical Design activities to support the production of customer orders
- Combine technical knowledge and creativity to deliver successful products and meet customer needs
- Generate programs for PLCs, HMIs, and wiring diagrams for new and existing products following standard practices
- Conduct/coordinate testing to validate programs and electrical systems achieve the project goals, including the sequence of operation
- Provide Engineering support to the sales team, manufacturing personnel, and field service technicians as needed
Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer
- Engineering Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of related experience
- Proficient in graphical object-oriented programming such as Allen-Bradley and Siemens S7-1200 platforms
- Proficient with CAD software, especially AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical
- Manufacturing HVAC experience is a plus
- Ability to work well as part of a collaborative, cross-functional team
This is a full-time, first-shift position with flexible hours (typically 7:00am-4:00pm) and great benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. We look forward to hearing from you about this Electrical Engineer opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.