A manufacturing company is now seeking an Electrical Engineer in Concord, NH. You’ll play a pivotal role in the manufacturing of high-quality custom products for a company that has been in business over 50 years. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate or experienced professional with competitive salary and a good benefits package!
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer
- Design power supplies based on requirements
- Compile lists of items that must be purchased for each job
- Create clear and concise wiring diagrams, part layouts, and assembly instructions
- Utilize SolidWorks or AutoCAD to design and evaluate electrical systems, power supplies, products, and components to local safety regulations with possible additional designs for UL, CE, CSA, and other regulatory systems
- Configure and test electrical systems prior to shipment
- Assist mechanical engineers by verifying wiring diagrams and ensuring appropriate wiring and power ratings in the system
- Work independently and with others to create a complete system
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer
- BSEE preferred, min. AA EE; recent Electrical Engineering graduates are encouraged to apply
- 0-5 years of work-related experience
- Ability to lay out electronic systems (schematic and PCB layout, board, and system level electrical work)
- Experience with SolidWorks or AutoCAD, SolidWorks Electrical preferred
- Ability to configure and test electrical controllers (such as Omega CN9600 or Eurotherm 2404)
- Familiarity with the National Electric Code and designing power supplies for large systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
This Electrical Engineer position works Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. If you have the necessary qualifications and would like to be an integral part of this company’s continued success, apply now for this position!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.