Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Concord, NH, US
Type: Full Time
Great opportunity with a growing electronics manufacturing company!
Our client located in the Concord, NH area is seeking a top talent Electrical Technician.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Technician include but are not limited to the following:
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate the performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
- Assemble electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Review existing electrical engineering criteria to identify necessary revisions, deletions, or amendments to outdated material.
- Prepare electrical project cost or work-time estimates.
- Modify electrical prototypes, parts, assemblies, or systems to correct functional deviations.
Requirements of the Electrical Technician:
- Knowledge of electrical schematics
- One year of electrical design experience is required.
- Ability to analyze circuits and electromechanical systems, including simple stress analysis, required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage tasks effectively
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident