Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leader in the design and manufacturing of on-demand print production machinery is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembler! You’ll work with a small team of talented professionals as you demonstrate your wide variety of technical skills. The ideal candidate is honest, responsible, and adept at multitasking and self-motivating. If that sounds like you, don’t pass up this direct hire role with full benefits, competitive salary, and an excellent work environment!
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler
- Perform mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic assembly of equipment
- Read CAD drawings for individual parts and assemblies
- Check work for quality and accuracy
- Work with engineering to continuously improve equipment and efficiency of product assembly
- Assist in building skids and crates and packing completed machinery for shipment as needed
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler
- High school diploma required; trades or college degree a plus
- Knowledge of air and water plumbing is preferred
- Ability to use general hand tools and wood working tools
- Knowledge of common assembly practices: pressing bearings, drilling/tapping holes, reaming, leveling and squaring of assemblies
- Knowledge of basic machine electrical wiring
- Experience driving a forklift, with training certificate is a plus
- Ability to use independent reason as well as follow direction
- Hardworking and detail-oriented
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. and stand throughout your entire shift
Hours for this Electro-Mechanical Assembler position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, with schedule flexibility after training is completed. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $18-$22/hour. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.