Location: Amherst, NH, USA
Leddy Group is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembler for a successful organization in Amherst, NH. This role works in a dynamic work environment, requiring flexibility to shift priorities to work on a variety of tasks (assemble mechanical products, prepare/solder components on PCB’s, perform testing and programming of PCB’s, etc.) with an eye towards quality and continuous improvement.
Job Responsibilities of the Electro-mechanical Assembler:
- Understand work instructions in order to carry out projects.
- Assemble electro-mechanical kits per the direction of the engineering teams.
- Ensure that assemblies meet quality standards by completing numerous inspections throughout the assembly process.
- Complete documentation after final assembly is completed.
- Perform other duties as required or as directed by management.
Qualifications of the Electro-mechanical Assembler:
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
- Electro-mechanical assembly experience, including knowledge of/ability to identify electronic components and use common hand tools
- 2+ years Soldering experience (SMT/Fine Pitch – IPC Solder Certification preferred)
- Familiarity with electronic assembly diagrams and written work instructions
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- High sense of urgency in order to complete projects quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work well with others in a small team setting
- Knowledge of and ability to follow ESD and ISO standards
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs on a consistent basis.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.