Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An innovative company is looking for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler to help produce frequency control products at their Newburyport, MA facility. Our client is open to candidates of all experience levels, so whether you have entry-level electronics or soldering skills or are more advanced in your career, don’t hesitate to apply!
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler
- Assemble products and test fixtures per specifications
- Use several types of epoxies to complete assembly
- Solder items as required
- Inspect product for quality
- Identify issues and suggest improvements as needed
- Clean and label finished product for shipping
- May develop assembly techniques, fixtures, and documentation
- May train and/or supervise others depending on experience level
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler
- Soldering or electronics experience is a must
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Strong hand dexterity
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Basic computer skills
- More experienced candidates must be able to read bill of materials and board layouts, have knowledge of component values and sizes, and be able to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, and spectrum analyzers
- Military veterans with electronics experience desirable
- IPC Certification a plus
- 610 J-Standard Certification a plus
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler works first shift, Monday through Friday, with some flexibility on start time once training is completed. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $17-$32/hour.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.