Electro Mechanical Assembler
Electro Mechanical Assembler
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Amherst, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
An established manufacturing company is looking for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Amherst, NH! In this role you would enjoy a dynamic work environment, shifting priorities to work on a variety of tasks (assemble mechanical products, prepare/solder components on PCBs, perform testing and programming of PCBs, etc.). If you are flexible and dedicated to quality, this is a great opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler
- Review and understand work instructions prior to initiating work
- Assemble electro-mechanical kits as required using work instructions and/or as directed by process engineering
- Ensure that fabrication, machining, and assembly of mechanical parts to be used as part of the final product are in compliance with company quality standards
- Identify and report problems that affect the fabrication of finished goods products
- Comply with ISO 9000 standards, ESD procedures, and company safety standards in all work activities
- Assist in proper completion of assigned daily paperwork for final assembly
- Accept directions and perform other duties as required by management
Qualifications of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler
- 2+ years soldering experience (SMT/Fine Pitch – IPC Solder Certification preferred)
- Electro-mechanical assembly experience, including knowledge of/ability to identify electronic components and use common hand tools
- Familiarity with electronic assembly diagrams and written work instructions
- Knowledge of, and ability to follow, company ISO and ESD procedures
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- High sense of urgency to complete projects efficiently
- Ability to propose improvements to processes or product to continuously improve quality and profitability
- Must be able to identify colors to meet wiring requirements
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to work in a team environment within a diverse group
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. on a consistent basis
- High school diploma or GED
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm with some flexibility. Pay ranges from $15-$16/hour. Apply today for this Electro-Mechanical Assembler position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.