Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A global technology and service innovator who is respected for finding solutions to the most challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean is looking to hire Electro-Mechanical Assemblers to join their great team.
The Electro- Mechanical Assembler performs a wide variety of assembly operations to create precision electro-mechanical assemblies.
This first shift position gets every other Friday off!
This company relies on the ingenuity and passion of their employees to provide their customers with the best possible products, and offers employees mentorship, guidance, and demanding, exciting work.
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Uses precision measuring instruments to ensure conformance with blueprint specifications and tolerances.
- Works with engineering to suggest and implement process improvements.
- Works with various adhesives and epoxies.
- Uses microscopes, screwdrivers, tweezers, and other tools.
Skills/Experience/Software Nice to have:
- IPC 620
- J-STD-001 certified
- Familiarity with precision aerospace assemblies such as waveguides.
- Knowledgeable in root cause problem solving techniques, 5Y, FMEA, fishbones
- Should be knowledgeable about handling and working the various adhesives and epoxies.
- Ability to read, understand and follow drawings and schematics.
- Must have good manual dexterity and able to work with small components.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision.
This is a full time, long term opportunity offering a starting pay of $18- $21.50/hour, depending on experience. The schedule for this position is 6 AM – 3:30 PM Monday – Friday, with every other Friday off.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.