Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Rochester, NH
Type: Full Time
Client that creates custom solutions for manufacturers all over the world and covers multiple industries is looking for an electro-mechanical assembler to add to their team!
Responsibilities of this role:
- Using a variety of hand tools to assemble machines
- Basic computer work needed to update progress about the project
- Troubleshooting electro-mechanical features
Requirements of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Ability to read blueprints/schematics and work orders
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering team about issues
Compensation for this position is dependent on experience but considering those who love to tinker and create amazing projects and will review candidates with basic, intermediate and advanced levels. The hours are Monday-Friday working 8a-5p.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org call 603-749-4810 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.