Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Penacook, Concord, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Do you believe anything worth doing is worth doing well? Work for a company who’s reputation in the meter manufacturing industry dates back to 1904. Candidates with heavy electrical interest and 2 -4 years of experience are encouraged to apply. This is a position with significant growth opportunity. Candidates looking for mentorship will not be disappointed!
Electro-Mechanical Technician Responsibilities:
- Design and draft sub-assembly components for production. Research and analyze performance and design
- Troubleshoot product manufacturing and assist production
- Interpret technical drawings, reports, schematics, and prints-Look into product failures and diagnose operational defects.
- Make recommendations to management for process improvement.
- Take customer feedback and apply to product design
Electro-Mechanical Technician Must Haves:
- Associates or Technical Degree required
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Familiarity with Solidworks CAD in 2D and 3D applications
- Clear written and oral communication
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Abstract Thinker
- Detail Oriented, Organized and Accurate
Nice to haves:
- Experience with PRo-E a plus
- Sincere desire for growth
This is a full time, long term position working 8AM-4:30PM, Monday – Friday. Pay is $18-$20 per hour.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.