Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A Wilton, NH manufacturer of high-quality, reliable sealing systems is seeking an experienced Electro-Plating Technician to join its team! This is a full-time, second-shift role at a small, engineering-based company. Here’s your chance to work in a great company culture where many of its friendly employees have stayed for 15+ years!
Responsibilities of the Electro-Plating Technician
- Analyze solutions (concentration, pH) and make necessary corrections
- Move product through plating process, following documented procedures
- Set up and monitor plating currents and times
- Make necessary in-process chemical additions
- Measure plating thickness and separate parts from media
- Prepare fixtures for plating
- Perform visual inspection of product after plating
- Maintain accurate records
- Plan daily production schedule
- Analyze and operate waste treatment systems
- Assist in clean out of spent baths and make up of new solutions
- Occasionally strip and/or rework product as required
- Ensure work area is neat and orderly
- Perform duties in conformance with safety and quality standards
Qualifications of the Electro-Plating Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college or trade school education preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working in electroplating or other chemical-intensive manufacturing environments; experience from electronics industry is helpful as well
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
Hours for this Electro-Plating Technician position are Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:30pm. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.