Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A hermetic products manufacturer is looking to hire an experienced Electro-Plating Technician at its facility in Wilton, NH. This is a great opportunity to work for a small, engineering-based company with a tight-knit group of friendly employees!
Responsibilities of the Electro-Plating Technician
- Analyze solutions (concentration, pH) and make necessary corrections
- Plan daily production schedule
- Move product through plating process, following documented procedures
- Set up and monitor plating currents and times
- Make necessary in-process chemical additions
- Maintain accurate records
- Measure plating thickness and separate parts from media
- Analyze and operate waste treatment systems
- Assist in clean out of spent baths and make up of new solutions
- Prepare fixtures for plating
- Perform visual inspection of product after plating
- Occasionally strip and/or rework product as required
- Perform duties in conformance with safety and quality standards
- Routinely inspect work area and ensure it is kept neat and orderly
Qualifications of the Electro-Plating Technician
- Previous experience working in electroplating or other chemical-intensive manufacturing environment is required; experience from electronics industry is helpful as well
- 2+ years in a manufacturing environment
- Basic math skills
- High school diploma or GED/HiSET required; some college or trade school education preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction
This role has a flexible, first-shift schedule! Work Monday through Friday from 7:00am-3:30pm or 8:00am-5:00pm with a 30-minute unpaid lunch and 2 ten-minute breaks. Apply today for this Electro-Plating Technician position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.