Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Warner, NH, US
Type: Full Time
Searching for an Electromechanical Assembler for a client in Warner! Candidates don’t necessarily need experience. Mechanically inclined individuals encouraged to apply!
This position’s responsibilities will be to:
- Read work process instructions, prints, schematics, and rough sketches and notes; follows production drawings and sample assemblies or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Perform kitting operations, as required, following bill of material, pulling required parts from storage locations, mark bills of material for accurate reporting of items pulled.
- Assembles a wide variety of products in a one-of-a-kind, engineered-to-order environment.
- Must frequently communicate and interact with design engineers and test technicians to resolve questions concerning unique designs.
- Brazes electrical terminals to copper wires of various sizes and shapes.
- Assembles piping, tubing, fittings (i.e. water-cooled units). Performs pressure tests of water-cooled units.
- High School Diploma or GED
This is a full-time opportunity, being offered on a supplemental to direct basis. The rate of pay being offered is commensurate with experience.