Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leading provider of electronics manufacturing services is looking for Electronics/Mechanical Assemblers in Manchester, NH.
The Electronics/Mechanical Assembler is responsible for following visual aids and instructions to assemble mechanical and electronic products.
Responsibilities of the Electronics/Mechanical Assembler:
- Assemble electronics according to product specifications.
- Follow Visual Aids to put together Mechanical and Electronic products.
- Use hand and power tools and other assembly equipment.
- Utilize quality practices and procedures to assure that the assemblies are accurately and effectively manufactured.
- Maintains a clean, neat and orderly area.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of own work.
Qualifications of the Electronics/Mechanical Assembler:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in the field or related area.
- Working knowledge of IPC-610 workmanship requirements.
1st shift – 7:00am – 3:30pm
Pay ranges between $14-16/hour depending on experience.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.