Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global manufacturer is looking for a dependable team player for their second-shift Electronics Technician position in Lebanon, NH! In this role you’ll repair machinery and support equipment throughout the facility, using your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to ensure the reliability of plant assets. This is a great opportunity at a company whose products positively impact the world, and where excellent training and leadership will help you advance your skill set!
Responsibilities of the Electronics Technician
- Respond to reports of machine breakdowns and requests for general repairs in a timely fashion
- Determine root cause of problems by applying technical knowledge and by working with the appropriate personnel
- Develop repair strategies and resolve complex issues by collaborating with maintenance team members, vendor support, independent research, and operators
- Utilize SAP system to document and perform maintenance
- Read and interpret procedural manuals, blueprints, and diagrams (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electronic)
- Maintain required records and move materials in the performance of duties
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual/unsafe conditions to team/group leader
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Follow prescribed safety, PPE, and environmental rules and regulations
- Obtain repair on gauging heads and amplifiers for all shifts as needed
- Perform other related duties as required or directed
Qualifications of the Electronics Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience in a similar job field preferred
- Working knowledge of machinery and controls such as mills, lathes, heat treat furnaces, grinders, and assembly equipment
- An in-depth knowledge of electronic and electrical equipment is required; knowledge of Siemens, Allen Bradley, Fanuc, and PLCs
- Must have a working knowledge of all electronic testing equipment (DMM, oscilloscope, meggers, etc.) and be able to confirm calibrations of such equipment
- Basic PC skills required; SAP experience preferred
- Strong ability to read blueprints/technical manuals, follow written procedures, and perform troubleshooting activities
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
The Electronics Technician is a full-time, second-shift position. Pay depends on experience.
Apply today to work for this sought-after company whose values include ethics and integrity, that has a comprehensive benefits package, and offers multiple programs to help develop your future!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.