Email Marketing Specialist
Email Marketing Specialist
A highly sought-after employer is looking for a skilled Email Marketing Specialist on an interim basis. You’ll take on the essential duties of campaign development and deployment, working as part of a great cross-functional team dedicated to optimization of marketing tactics. This assignment is expected to last until July 2022. Don’t miss this chance to join a reputable organization that has been in business for over 200 years!
Responsibilities of the Email Marketing Specialist
- Own the production, QA, and deployment of broadcast emails on a daily basis
- Own and maintain business logic behind dynamic, predictive, and recommended content in email
- Develop, test, and report on campaign design, content, and delivery strategies
- Create dashboards and regularly share analysis of email campaign performance
- Stay current on email marketing trends, competitive analysis, and best practices in lifecycle and channel marketing
- Collaborate with creative team on design strategy and media asset optimization
- Assist with creation, management, and optimization of lifecycle campaigns
- Ensure accessibility in email design using current best practices
- Maintain strong working knowledge of email marketing tech stack and workflows
Qualifications of the Email Marketing Specialist
- 1 year of email marketing and production experience
- Fluency in HTML and CSS for authoring and debugging email templates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that bridge technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to analyze test results, draw conclusions, and tell stories through data
- Experience with email marketing platforms and common testing tools
- Experience designing and building responsive emails
- Knowledge of the current email client landscape, rendering quirks, and limitations
- Experience interpreting data using email marketing platforms, Google Analytics, and Excel
- Experience with business intelligence tools like Google Data Studio, PowerBI, or Tableau
- Experience with graphic design tools like Photoshop a plus
- Strong project management and organizational skills
The Email Marketing Specialist works a first-shift schedule with some flexibility, for a minimum of 32 hours per week. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.