If you’re a current electrical engineering student, then don’t miss your chance to gain valuable experience with this Engineering Co-op opportunity! You’ll work hands-on as part of the team at a global company’s Portsmouth, NH facility. This assignment is expected to last approximately 4 months.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Co-op
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisor
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request
- Work with a mentor to learn about the equipment we service
- Assist in defining replacement part numbers via blueprints
- Work collaboratively with other service team members on projects as needed
- Participate in capital projects and assist with startup of new facility
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Engineering Co-op
- Enrolled in a degree program or accredited trade school with a discipline of Electrical Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and data analysis
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must have good written, audible, and verbal communication skills
We look forward to hearing from you about this Engineering Co-op opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.