Location: Rutland, VT, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is searching for an Engineering Manager in the Aviation/Aerospace industry! You will be responsible for developing and expanding an existing team as well as developing new processes and uses for their current technology. This is a new team in an established company that is looking for the right leader to take this location to the next stage.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee all new engineering projects from concept to production ensuring success through all departments.
- Develop financial plans to support the engineering needs.
- Improve engineering planning processes and optimization of equipment.
- Communicate project outcomes vs. expectations and adjust as necessary.
- Develop and implement new ways to achieve engineering objectives in a timely manner.
- Strategically assign projects based on skills and availability of the team to assist in progressively developing their technical knowledge.
- Looking at the industry trajectory, understand the implications of future work on engineering talent and craft plans to fill the skill gaps.
- Provide hands on leadership for the project engineering activities at all levels.
- 4 year degree in a related field
- 5 years of engineering experience
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Aerospace/Aviation industry experience is a plus
- Thermal spray experience is a plus
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture