A technology company is seeking a visionary with RF/MW experience for their Engineering Manager role in Manchester, NH. You’ll manage and lead a team of engineers and technicians focused on passive components such as coaxial attenuators and terminations, power dividers, and couplers for commercial and military applications. This is a direct hire role with benefits and a friendly working environment.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Manager
- Establish departmental standards, priorities, and output expectations
- Interview, hire, and train employees
- Plan and assign tasks to engineering and technical teams
- Oversee project logistics and ensure completion within budget and on schedule
- Work closely with the team to assist in product development, builds, and full rate production
- Provide cost estimates for new products and existing product redesign based on engineering resources, labor, and materials
- Develop KPI and other risk management factors
- Serve as lead Design Engineer on projects as necessary
Qualifications of the Engineering Manager
- BS in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of experience in an RF/MW Engineering role; management or leadership experience is strongly desired
- Strong team-building, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of electromagnetic modeling tools
- Fundamental knowledge of mechanical design used to implement RF/MW designs
- Knowledge of thin film sputtering, photolithography, and etching required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Six Sigma Certification is helpful
- Solid math skills and ability to organize data for analysis and reporting
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Hours for this direct hire Engineering Manager position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Salary is commensurate with experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.