Join our Newport, NH client as an Engineering Technician! This full-time, direct hire role is responsible for assisting in drafting and designing new products and providing technical support post-production. Our client is open to candidates that are motivated recent graduates or someone with experience.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Technician
- Develop engineering drawings, bills of materials and work instructions
- Assist in designing and fabricating new products
- Ensure products are developed within product and time guidelines
- Maintain technical documents
- Perform other related projects and tasks, as required
Qualifications of the Engineering Technician
- Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering preferred
- 2+ years of experience in industrial engineering
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
- Good customer service skills
- Skilled in operating machine tools
Apply now for this Engineering Technician opportunity! We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.