Location: Amherst, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Join the world’s largest supplier of rotational speed measuring instruments including a comprehensive line of precision products and calibration services that are currently looking to hire an engineering technician to join their team.
This position will perform a diverse range of responsibilities supporting engineering development and production to assist the organization in meeting its goals of growth, product quality, and customer satisfaction.
Required skills for Engineering Tech:
- Able to read schematics.
- Proficient experience with lab/test equipment (i.e. oscilloscopes, voltage meters, ESD testers, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc.)
- Soldering experience (surface mount and thru-hole)
- Reconciliation of Bills of Materials.
- PCB experience.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Sense of urgency
Qualifications for Engineering Tech:
- 7+ years of experience/education in testing, debugging, evaluation, and soldering electronic circuits.
- Experience working in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, apply online at leddygroup.com or call 603-666-4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.