Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Get your foot in the door at a well-known local medical facility as an Equipment Handler! In this position, you’ll play an important role in ensuring sterile instruments and equipment are available for use in the operating rooms. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the most sought-after employers in the Upper Valley!
Responsibilities of the Equipment Handler
- Assist Sterile Reprocessing Technicians by restocking and distributing supplies, folding towels, wrapping basins, replenishing racks, breaking down case carts, etc.
- Unload instrumentation and cart washers
- Send and receive trash carts to/from the operating rooms (ORs)
- Clean and disinfect all equipment returning from the ORs and satellite areas
- Perform decontamination procedures following prescribed specifications
- Operate machinery in strict accordance with departmental procedures and manufacturer’s instructions
- Assist in the disassembly of instrumentation and processing following manufacturer guidelines
- Attend and participate in in-services within the department, as well as educational programs
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Qualifications of the Equipment Handler
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good listening and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and dependable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
The Equipment Handler is a full-time, first-shift position. No experience is required, so apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.