Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A food manufacturer is looking for a positive team player for their direct hire Equipment Operator role at their Seacoast location. This great company is open to hiring people with barriers to employment! You’ll love that this part time position includes flexible, first shift hours – perfect for those who want a job with a consistent but customizable schedule!
Responsibilities of the Equipment Operator
- Run and operate packaging equipment
- Perform weekly/monthly preventative maintenance on equipment
- Replenish supplies to aid production flow
- Assist production cooks using handheld appliances and ovens as needed
- Pack finished product into cases
- Visually inspect packaging for defects
- Keep pace with team to effectively meet production needs and quality assurance
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Equipment Operator
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Morning and afternoon availability Monday through Friday
- Reliable source of transportation
- Positive attitude and pride in their work
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 40-50 lbs. on a consistent basis and stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
The Equipment Operator works Monday through Friday with a 7:00am start time and flexible hours, typically for a total of under 34 hours per week. Pay is $17-$18/hour.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.