Speciality: Administrative & Office Support, Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Contoocook, Hopkinton, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Growing manufacturing & construction company just outside Concord, NH is hoping to find their next technical Estimator to grow their team. If you have experience estimating within the construction field, and you’re searching for a direct hire role based out of central NH, this could be a great fit!
A day in the life of the Estimator could include:
- Compiling and reviewing requests for quotes
- Preparing work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
- Working within time constraints to have estimates to clients
- Providing competitive estimates
- Analyzing proposals
- Computing costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
You could be the perfect fit if:
- You have experience estimating within the construction field
- You have strong computer skills
- You are an organized team player
- You are analytical in nature
- You want to work 7AM – 3:30PM, and are available to work OT
The salary for this role is dependent on experience. If you, or someone you know, fits this description or has any questions, please reach out to us!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, or call 603-225-7300 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.