A precision sheet metal fabrication and CNC machining company is seeking an Estimator to join their fast-growing team in Contoocook, NH. In this role you will work closely with clients to prepare quotes for custom solutions, so strong customer service and listening skills are a must. This is a great direct-hire opportunity at a desirable employer with an energetic and positive environment!
Responsibilities of the Estimator
- Work with customers and sales to review and provide quotes based on customer requirements
- Prepare quotes using cost requirements based on customer-provided drawings (CAD, SolidWorks, etc.)
- Follow up with customers and work quickly to address any issues in order to deliver exceptional service
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Estimator
- High school diploma or equivalent required; BA/BS preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and knowledge of measurement equipment
- Creative problem solver with tremendous organizational skills
- Patience, great listener, and excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills including CAD, SolidWorks
- Experience with sales system preferred, e.g., SalesForce/CRM
- Ability to work well within a team
- Flexibility to accommodate working with clients in multiple time zones; may include weekends
Pay depends on experience. We look forward to hearing from you about this full-time Estimator position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.