If you’re a polished professional with strong communication skills, then you don’t want to miss this Executive Assistant position in Windsor, VT! You’ll provide crucial support to a very nice and reasonable executive in a healthcare setting. This is a fantastic full-time, direct-hire role!
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant
- Answer phone for CEO and filter requests
- Schedule meetings and manage calendar for CEO
- Facilitate board meetings and take notes
- Book travel arrangements
- Prepare documents and draft correspondence
- Perform additional administrative/executive support tasks as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Executive Assistant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Previous executive support experience
- Experience in a healthcare setting is a plus
- Able to anticipate needs and make thoughtful decisions
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Able to multitask and remain composed in a fast-paced environment
The Executive Assistant works onsite Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm. This role occasionally requires the need to stay later for meetings, typically until 6:00pm, but will not require being on call evenings or weekends. Apply today for this direct hire Executive Assistant opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.