Speciality: Administrative & Executive Assistants
Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
The Leddy Group is seeking an Executive Assistant for a top aerospace company in the Bedford, NH area that has been in business for over 50 years. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking growth opportunities!
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and customers.
- Generate quotes, proposals, and associated documents.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and our customers.
Qualifications of the Executive Assistant:
- Microsoft office skills, and computer savvy with the ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities
- Strong writing skills a must – capable of crafting a simple document from scratch with only general outline material provided.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Minimum 1-2 years as Executive Assistant
- High school diploma
This company offers a competitive salary & benefits and a fulfilling career path.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.