If you’re a dedicated, polished professional with strong attention to detail, then you don’t want to miss this Executive Assistant position in White River Junction, VT! You’ll provide crucial support to an amazing CEO at a well-known healthcare provider.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant
- Serve as gateway to CEO’s office and filter requests
- Schedule meetings and manage calendar of appointments
- Arrange detailed agendas, prepare presentation materials, and take minutes
- Handle calls and compose correspondence
- Work independently on a variety of special projects
- Perform additional administrative/executive support tasks as assigned
Qualifications of the Executive Assistant
- Previous executive support experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of relevant experience, or the equivalent in education and experience required
- Effective communication, interpersonal, leadership, and relationship-building skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Able to multitask and assert good judgment in a complex, fast-paced environment
Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. Pay depends on experience. This wonderful opportunity could lead to a permanent role for the right candidate. Apply today to grow your career at a well-known community resource as an Executive Assistant!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.