Extrusion Group Leader
Extrusion Group Leader
Specialty: , Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of wire and cable is looking for an experienced individual for their Extrusion Group Leader position. You’ll lead a small team on third shift at their Hooksett, NH facility. If you are honest, self-motivated, and have some supervisory experience, then this full-time opportunity could be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities of the Extrusion Group Leader
- Plan, organize, and direct extrusion operators to meet production schedules
- Monitor performance and set priorities for team members
- Make sure operators work in a safe and healthy manner, following all safety rules and policies
- Oversee quality checks to ensure product meets customer and listing requirements
- Assist operators in basic troubleshooting when product is out of spec
- Monitor extrusion lines for upcoming jobs to ensure paperwork, tooling, and materials are available
- Set up and run extrusion line for primary extrusion and jacket extrusion when necessary to maintain production flow
- Operate forklift trucks and powered hand jacks
- Maintain clean and safe work area
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Extrusion Group Leader
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of extrusion experience in wire and cable
- Supervisory experience leading, training, and setting priorities for other employees
- Reliable and able to work independently
- Must be flexible with work tasks
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work overtime to cover periods of high customer demand
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 11:00pm-7:00am. Training will take place on first shift. Pay depends on experience. Apply today for this Extrusion Group Leader position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.