Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Hooksett, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A leading manufacturer of wire and cable is looking for an Extrusion Operator to join the team at their Hooksett, NH facility. If you have extrusion experience and are reliable, this is a great opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Extrusion Operator
- Set up and run extrusion line for primary extrusion and jacket extrusion
- Perform basic troubleshooting when product is out of spec to return product within acceptable limits
- Perform quality checks to ensure product meets customer and listing requirements
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Complete paperwork and reel tags accurately
- Prepare for upcoming jobs to ensure paperwork, tooling, and materials are available at completion of the current job
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Extrusion Operator
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of extrusion experience in wire and cable
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. and stand for the entire shift
- Ability to read and follow work instructions
- Good hand dexterity
- Ability to work independently
- Must be flexible with work tasks
This third shift position works Monday through Friday, 11:30pm-7:00am. Pay depends on your experience and starts at $15.50/hour plus a shift differential. Apply today for this Extrusion Operator position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.