Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Concord, NH, USA
Are you interested in learning more about fabrication? Have you not been able to find the right opportunity to gain experience in a production environment? Then this role as a Fabricator in Concord, NH might be a great fit for you! This client is willing to train the right candidate to assist in their Fabrication department for the next 2-3 months. You can gain valuable experience to bring to your next employer!
Responsibilities of the Fabricator:
- Set up fabrication equipment & perform light maintenance on it as needed
- Use blueprints, drawings, and other specifications to correctly fabricate structural metal parts
- Use work orders to determine how many of each part needs to be made
- Maintain a clean work space, including cleaning fabrication equipment after use
Qualifications of the Fabricator:
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Prior production experience is preferred, but not required
- Quick learner; once trained, must be able to independently identify and set up the correct equipment to complete the job
- Once trained, must be comfortable independently reading and interpreting blueprints
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
This role can be worked on a full time or part time basis, and offers flexible hours between 8 AM – 4:30 PM. Dependable local candidates are encouraged to apply!
To apply for this position, email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.