Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
25 year old Exeter, NH company is looking a Fabricator who takes pride in their work and has a good eye for quality and detail. This company creates high-quality solid brass and copper lighting fixtures through highly skilled fabrication methods.
Responsibilities of the Fabricator:
- Assistance in the fabrication of lantern parts through various processes
- Have the ability to fabricate parts for approximately 65 fixtures per week, while maintaining quality
- Assists in the monitoring of raw materials inventory
- Assists in the monitoring of completed parts inventory
- Inspects outgoing parts to assure quality
- Aids other departments as deemed necessary
- General cleanliness, clean housekeeping all while maintaining equipment
Qualifications of the Fabricator:
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- Ability to perform repetitive motions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to distinguish between gauges of two metals
- Must have an understanding of basic math
This is a first shift position Monday through Thursday 6am – 3:30pm and Friday 6am – 10am, ½ hour unpaid lunch. The compensation for this position is $12.50/hour.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.