Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leading food processor and marketer is now hiring for their Facilities Maintenance role in Portsmouth, NH. The ideal candidate is skilled in general building and grounds maintenance, likes variety in their day, and can plan and accomplish goals independently. If that sounds like you, then don’t miss this direct hire opportunity at a company that has been in business for over 120 years!
Responsibilities of the Facilities Maintenance
- Perform maintenance service and repairs to maintain the plant, both inside and out
- Complete a variety of tasks as needed in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical, or vehicle servicing
- Follow all safety procedures
- Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Facilities Maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 3+ years of general building and grounds maintenance experience
- Good troubleshooting and decision-making skills
- Ability to apply sound judgment and creativity to solve issues
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs. occasionally
This full time role works Wednesdays through Sundays. Hours may be flexible for the right candidate. Apply today for this Facilities Maintenance position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.