Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a well-established Manchester, NH company as a Facilities Manager! In this role, you would be responsible for ensuring all building services and maintenance work meet tenants’ expectations. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Facilities Manager
- Develop and implement a building equipment and preventative maintenance plan for the facility
- Ensure all work orders are completed in a timely manner by on-site technicians and properly closed out
- Fill in as needed with maintenance staff to ensure all work orders, PM tasks, and necessary on-site work is completed in a timely fashion
- Maintain up-to-date files for all scheduled PM tasks and work orders
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Supervise on-site maintenance staff, to include hiring/firing, time off requests, discipline, ensuring meeting expectations of position, monthly status meetings, annual reviews, etc.
- Develop working relationships with all on-site tenants and provide prompt response to their requests and issues
- Work with property manager on tenant improvement projects as required by lease agreements
- Oversee facility refurbishments and renovations
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost savings for all building services, including janitorial, security, landscaping, snow removal, waste disposal, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, elevators, fire alarm, sprinkler, etc.
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors, and verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
- Manage tenant parking passes, utility meter records and rebates, and inventory of janitorial supplies
- Work with property manager on developing annual operating expense and capital improvement budget, track facility budget to actuals, and develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Advise on and monitor energy efficiency and environmental health and safety
- Monitor security access cameras and respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Perform other related tasks
Qualifications of the Facilities Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic building systems, including HVAC, plumbing, etc.
- Must be willing to jump in and help on-site technicians when needed or assist a vendor in light plumbing, light electrical, painting, etc.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- High attention to detail and well-organized
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Apply today for this Facilities Manager position!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.