Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leading manufacturer of high performance wire and cable assemblies in Hudson, NH is seeking a Facilities Manager to help keep their building in tiptop shape.
Responsibilities of the Facilities Manager:
- In charge of opening the building no later than 6:30am each day
- Maintain a neat and clean presentation of building and grounds through interior cleaning and exterior seasonal maintenance
- Inventory cleaning supplies on a regular basis and maintain supply
- Service all equipment used including lawn mowers, snow blower, air handler filters, vacuums, trash buckets, air compressors
- Coordinate with all outside contractors for work around the building and grounds
- Basic building maintenance – carpentry, repairs, painting, plumbing. Report any major or emergency repairs needed to management team immediately.
- Remove trash and dispose of regularly
- Prepare and submit any required documentation or reporting necessary for federal, state or local regulatory agencies regarding use and disposal of chemicals and HAZ-MAT cleaning agents
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures
Qualifications of the Facilities Manager:
- Working knowledge of HAZ-MAT containment and spill protocol
- Basic computer and math skills – general technical ability
- Valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Highly Dependable with Outstanding Attendance
- Certified forklift experience a plus
This is a full time, long term role. The pay range is $22 -$23/hour. Candidates must be able to provide solid professional references.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.