Family Giving Coordinator
Family Giving Coordinator
If you are a skilled professional who is committed to accuracy in your work, then consider this Family Giving Coordinator position! This role is currently fully remote, but candidates must be able to occasionally commute to the office.
Responsibilities of the Family Giving Coordinator
- Support data management needs of Director and other staff members, utilizing complex database systems
- Extract and synthesize data to create reports and presentations that facilitate the assessment of committee, prospect, and event work
- Assist with programming and events, including travel preparation, itineraries, agendas, presentation and communications support, post-travel follow-up, and expense accounting
- Manage email marketing, ensure accuracy of volunteer lists, and track event attendance
- Provide general office support including budget management and responding to requests for information
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Family Giving Coordinator
- Associate’s degree; 3+ years of office experience with a high degree of autonomy, preferably in an academic setting; or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong technical literacy: highly skilled in the use of MS Office Suite and experience with content management and database management systems (IModules a plus)
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills, with a commitment to accuracy and producing high-quality work
- Strong project management, organizational, and problem-solving skills; ability to prioritize tasks is critical to success
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to be perceptive and responsive to direction set forth by leadership
- Ability to work well both collaboratively and independently and demonstrate a commitment to diversity, inclusion, and cultural awareness
- Discretion and confidentiality in all matters
- Ability to respond to pressures, deadlines, and changes in priorities/schedules
- Budget management experience is preferred
- Knowledge of higher education is a plus
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, with some potential for flexibility. Pay depends on experience. This can lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate, so apply for this Family Giving Coordinator position today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.