Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a family-owned manufacturer as a Final Assembler/Kitter! Our client is looking for detail-oriented individuals to perform final assembly tasks and prepare their innovative products for packing and shipping to customers. Choose first or second shift hours to best fit your schedule!
Responsibilities of the Final Assembler/Kitter
- Finish product assembly
- Seal spare kits and place accessory parts to ship with product
- Complete reject tags when necessary
- Use equipment per specifications
- Follow detailed instructions
- Observe safety regulations
- Assist with training team members
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Final Assembler/Kitter
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of comparable work experience
- Attention to detail is a must
- Visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Ability to work well as part of a team
Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm or 3:00pm-11:30pm. If you’d like to join a great company with lots of employee longevity and room for career growth, then don’t hesitate to apply for this Final Assembler/Kitter position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.