Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Join a Manchester, NH organization as a full-time, direct hire Finance Manager! Our client is looking for someone who is technically capable and has the ability to lead and mentor a team in a fast-paced environment. You must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and at least 5-10 years of experience leading an accounting or finance team.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager
- Prepare, analyze, and report on annual budgets
- Forecast financial results
- Supervise and mentor finance team
- Step in and help out finance team whenever needed
- Act as retirement plan’s plan administrator
- Implement and monitor financial controls
- Oversee insurance policies
- Perform other related tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5-10 years of experience overseeing a finance or accounting team
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and analyzing skills
- Solid technical abilities
- CPA designation is a plus!
Please share your resume in confidence for this Finance Manager opportunity that offers $125,000-135,000, DOE. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.