Specialty: Accounting & Finance
We are looking for a knowledgeable Financial Analyst for our progressive manufacturing client! This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity in southern Maine, responsible for compiling, analyzing, and reporting on data. The ideal candidate has at least three years of prior related experience in accounting, preferably in a manufacturing setting!
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst
- Maintain up-to-date cost information to prepare accurate standards
- Review data on a regular basis to find and analyze variances
- Help prepare budgets
- Assist auditors with data collection for audits
- Back up finance and accounting teams, as needed
- Perform other related tasks and projects
Qualifications of the Financial Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- At least three years of accounting experience, preferably cost accounting
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled in analyzing data
- Able to clearly communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Please share your resume in confidence for this Financial Analyst opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.