Location: Warner, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Join a company that is a world leader in design and manufacturing, using innovative designs to give customers the best experience possible. Our client in the greater Concord area is seeking a Firmware Engineer to grow their team.
The Firmware Engineer will design, develop, troubleshoot, and release firmware for products and services.
Responsibilities of the Firmware Engineer:
- Create complete systems by combining software, hardware, and firmware.
- Test systems for any issues & resolve.
- Coordinate with engineers from other disciplines.
- Document processes and procedures to ensure replicable results.
- Oversee manufacturing of final designs.
Qualifications of the Firmware Engineer:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related experience
- Strong skills with C/C++ and assembly language programming
- Experience with embedded applications, microcontrollers, sensors, transducers, displays, power supplies, and common communication protocols
- Team player who is also able to work well independently
- Strong ability to prioritize, multitask, and problem solve
This is a full time, direct hire position offering a competitive salary and career growth opportunities.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.